The Barangay Council of Waan has issued a resolution requesting for two pumps for two small areas, asking that the city council fund these facilities.
Councilor Danilo C. Dayanghirang, finance chair at the city council, said he has submitted the proposal to the Local Finance committee so that it can be included in the budget proposal which is still with the Office of the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
Proposed in March, the barangay resolution seeks the assistance of the city council for the setting up of the two jetmatic pumps for potable water to be operated mechanically.
It added that the residents of the two areas need the pumps to draw potable water for their daily use.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange