The Barangay Council of Waan has issued a resolution requesting for two pumps for two small areas, asking that the city council fund these facilities.
Councilor Danilo C. Dayanghirang, finance chair at the city council, said he has submitted the proposal to the Local Finance committee so that it can be included in the budget proposal which is still with the Office of the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
Proposed in March, the barangay resolution seeks the assistance of the city council for the setting up of the two jetmatic pumps for potable water to be operated mechanically.
It added that the residents of the two areas need the pumps to draw potable water for their daily use.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online