The Barangay Council of Waan has issued a resolution requesting for two pumps for two small areas, asking that the city council fund these facilities.
Councilor Danilo C. Dayanghirang, finance chair at the city council, said he has submitted the proposal to the Local Finance committee so that it can be included in the budget proposal which is still with the Office of the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
Proposed in March, the barangay resolution seeks the assistance of the city council for the setting up of the two jetmatic pumps for potable water to be operated mechanically.
It added that the residents of the two areas need the pumps to draw potable water for their daily use.
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled