The Barangay Council of Waan has issued a resolution requesting for two pumps for two small areas, asking that the city council fund these facilities.
Councilor Danilo C. Dayanghirang, finance chair at the city council, said he has submitted the proposal to the Local Finance committee so that it can be included in the budget proposal which is still with the Office of the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlungsod.
Proposed in March, the barangay resolution seeks the assistance of the city council for the setting up of the two jetmatic pumps for potable water to be operated mechanically.
It added that the residents of the two areas need the pumps to draw potable water for their daily use.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories