The Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. (DCCCII) will hold activities to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
Arturo Milan, DCCCII president, said the activities are aimed at giving back to the city for its contributions to helping it grow as an organization as well as its members.
Milan said the organization has become successful as, aside from other accolades, it has also been enshrined in the Hall of Fame having been recognized as the best business organization in the last four years in Mindanao, and three years in the country.
Based on the information from the organization, the activities started on Monday with a mass at San Pedro Cathedral. On Tuesday, it held a medical and dental mission in partnership with the Davao City Health, DOH XI, Davao Medical Society.
It also held a jobs fair on Wednesday at the Davao City Recreation Center with about 1,000 jobs applicants looking for employment among the 100 companies.
In August, the organization will hold the Chamber Day, while it will also hold a golf tournament in November.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF