An alleged drug pusher was arrested by the Talomo police in a buy-bust operation conducted at Descuatan Street, Kalye Lahat Pogi, Purok 11, Barangay Lubogan, Toril at 10:15 p.m. on Monday.
Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, the precinct commander identified the suspect as Franc Gerald L. Garcia, 33, jobless and a transient resident of the place.
The operation was done in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI.
Lao said the suspect was arrested after he handed one plastic cellophane containing suspected dried marijuana leaves w/ fruiting tops in exchange for the P500 to a police officer who posed as poseur buyer.
Also seized from his possession were one Jansport sling bag with five self-sealing transparent plastics containing suspected marijuana leaves, one cell phone, one metal pipe, and P1,380 in cash. All the drug contraband had an estimated street value of P5,500.
The suspect is now in the custody the Talomo police as he awaits the case to be filed against him for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB