An alleged drug pusher was arrested by the Talomo police in a buy-bust operation conducted at Descuatan Street, Kalye Lahat Pogi, Purok 11, Barangay Lubogan, Toril at 10:15 p.m. on Monday.
Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, the precinct commander identified the suspect as Franc Gerald L. Garcia, 33, jobless and a transient resident of the place.
The operation was done in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI.
Lao said the suspect was arrested after he handed one plastic cellophane containing suspected dried marijuana leaves w/ fruiting tops in exchange for the P500 to a police officer who posed as poseur buyer.
Also seized from his possession were one Jansport sling bag with five self-sealing transparent plastics containing suspected marijuana leaves, one cell phone, one metal pipe, and P1,380 in cash. All the drug contraband had an estimated street value of P5,500.
The suspect is now in the custody the Talomo police as he awaits the case to be filed against him for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence