A man was arrested after drugs and a gun were seized from his possession at a checkpoint conducted by the Task Force Davao and the Bunawan Police Precinct in Barangay Isidro, Bunawan District around 11 a.m., Monday.
Meanwhile, the said suspect is also considered a high-value target of the PDEA XI.
Col. Nolasco Mempin, the commander of Task Force Davao, identified him as Faizal Igasan, 30, a resident of Purok 14, Delux, Carmen, Davao del Norte.
In a report, the joint checkpoint Task Group Lawin of the Task Force Davao and Bunawan police intercepted Igasan at the checkpoint.
Recovered from him were were 12 big sachets of suspected shabu weighing six grams with an estimated street value of P90,000. Also seized from him were one Colt .45 caliber pistol with one magazine loaded with seven rounds of ammunition.
The Bunawan police consider Igazan as a high-value target and included in the watch list of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI. The suspect also has two separate arrest warrants to his name.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Bunawan police for the filing of appropriate case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) and RA 10591 (Illegal Possession of Firearms).
Condominiums seem to be good investments considering the stable demand. “Martial law has no significant impact on the sector’s growth, since the sale of residential condominium units are driven mostly by local investors in Mindanao,” the report added.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange