Anti-drugs agents busted a drug dean that is fronted by a beauty parlor, and collared five high valued targets (HVT) in Nabunturan, Compostela Valley on Saturday afternoon.
Agents of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI rescued a minor during the operation at around 2:20 p.m. in Purok 6, Barangay Manat, Nabunturan.
PDEA XI director Antonio Rivera identified the drug den operators as Charles Ryan Apare aka Vanete, Renante Mama aka Geneva and Alonzo Gardose aka Asunta.
Rivera said the three suspects, all considered as HVTs, have utilized their beauty parlor as drug den for their patrons, mostly members of the gay community.
Also arrested during the operation were client-visitors identified as Algen Lanterna and Mercedes Varon. The minor was identified as a certain Kim.
The PDEA XI director said the arrested visitors are also considered as HVTs.
Confiscated during the operation were shabu, weighting about 11 grams worth P74,800, and assorted drug paraphernalia.
The suspects are now under the custody of the PDEA XI pending the filing of proper case for violation of R.A. 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission