Anti-drugs agents busted a drug dean that is fronted by a beauty parlor, and collared five high valued targets (HVT) in Nabunturan, Compostela Valley on Saturday afternoon.
Agents of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI rescued a minor during the operation at around 2:20 p.m. in Purok 6, Barangay Manat, Nabunturan.
PDEA XI director Antonio Rivera identified the drug den operators as Charles Ryan Apare aka Vanete, Renante Mama aka Geneva and Alonzo Gardose aka Asunta.
Rivera said the three suspects, all considered as HVTs, have utilized their beauty parlor as drug den for their patrons, mostly members of the gay community.
Also arrested during the operation were client-visitors identified as Algen Lanterna and Mercedes Varon. The minor was identified as a certain Kim.
The PDEA XI director said the arrested visitors are also considered as HVTs.
Confiscated during the operation were shabu, weighting about 11 grams worth P74,800, and assorted drug paraphernalia.
The suspects are now under the custody of the PDEA XI pending the filing of proper case for violation of R.A. 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories