Ten motorcycles were impounded during the latest Oplan Lambat Bitag Sasakyan on Thursday afternoon in various parts of the city.
Davao City Police Office (DCPO) director Sr. Supt. Alexander Tagum told TIMES yesterday that the operations also resulted in the confiscation of 128 driver’s licenses and the issuance of 183 citation tickets for various traffic violations.
Tagum said the impounded motorcycles were endorsed to Traffic Group for proper disposition.
He said the four-hour operation started around 3 p.m. Thursday. It was simultaneously conducted in the areas under the police precincts of Sta. Ana, San Pedro, Talomo, Sasa, Buhangin, Bunawan, Toril, Tugbok and Calinan.
Aiding the DCPO in the weekly operation are Task Force Davao, Land Transportation Office, Land Transportation Franchising Regulatory Board and Regional Mobile Force Battalion.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy