Ten motorcycles were impounded during the latest Oplan Lambat Bitag Sasakyan on Thursday afternoon in various parts of the city.
Davao City Police Office (DCPO) director Sr. Supt. Alexander Tagum told TIMES yesterday that the operations also resulted in the confiscation of 128 driver’s licenses and the issuance of 183 citation tickets for various traffic violations.
Tagum said the impounded motorcycles were endorsed to Traffic Group for proper disposition.
He said the four-hour operation started around 3 p.m. Thursday. It was simultaneously conducted in the areas under the police precincts of Sta. Ana, San Pedro, Talomo, Sasa, Buhangin, Bunawan, Toril, Tugbok and Calinan.
Aiding the DCPO in the weekly operation are Task Force Davao, Land Transportation Office, Land Transportation Franchising Regulatory Board and Regional Mobile Force Battalion.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success