Ten motorcycles were impounded during the latest Oplan Lambat Bitag Sasakyan on Thursday afternoon in various parts of the city.
Davao City Police Office (DCPO) director Sr. Supt. Alexander Tagum told TIMES yesterday that the operations also resulted in the confiscation of 128 driver’s licenses and the issuance of 183 citation tickets for various traffic violations.
Tagum said the impounded motorcycles were endorsed to Traffic Group for proper disposition.
He said the four-hour operation started around 3 p.m. Thursday. It was simultaneously conducted in the areas under the police precincts of Sta. Ana, San Pedro, Talomo, Sasa, Buhangin, Bunawan, Toril, Tugbok and Calinan.
Aiding the DCPO in the weekly operation are Task Force Davao, Land Transportation Office, Land Transportation Franchising Regulatory Board and Regional Mobile Force Battalion.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange