Authorities confiscated P60,000 worth of shabu from a passenger inside a public bus at a checkpoint in Barangay Lasang, Bunawan district, Wednesday night.
Col. Nolasco Mempin, the commander of Task Force Davao, identified the suspect at Wilnor Justo, 41, married and a resident of Purok 3, Magdum, Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Mempin said his unit’s Task Group Lawin led by CAA II Almer Vilando arrested Justo for possessing eight sachets of shabu that weighed four grams with an estimated street value of P60,000, around 8 p.m. Wednesday.
He was on board a Metro Shuttle Bus, body number 337, coming from Tagum City on its way to this city.
“During inspection, the subject was noticed by the inspector to be uneasy,” Mempin said.
This prompted CAA II Arman Lopez to request the suspect to show the content of his right pocket.
The TFD agent found on the suspect’s wallet the eight sachets of shabu.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence