Authorities confiscated P60,000 worth of shabu from a passenger inside a public bus at a checkpoint in Barangay Lasang, Bunawan district, Wednesday night.
Col. Nolasco Mempin, the commander of Task Force Davao, identified the suspect at Wilnor Justo, 41, married and a resident of Purok 3, Magdum, Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Mempin said his unit’s Task Group Lawin led by CAA II Almer Vilando arrested Justo for possessing eight sachets of shabu that weighed four grams with an estimated street value of P60,000, around 8 p.m. Wednesday.
He was on board a Metro Shuttle Bus, body number 337, coming from Tagum City on its way to this city.
“During inspection, the subject was noticed by the inspector to be uneasy,” Mempin said.
This prompted CAA II Arman Lopez to request the suspect to show the content of his right pocket.
The TFD agent found on the suspect’s wallet the eight sachets of shabu.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC