An alleged owner of a drug den was arrested by operatives of the Talomo Police Precinct in an operation conducted in Matina Gravahan, Barangay Matina Crossing, Talomo District on Friday.
Talomo police officers, led by station commander Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, together with the agents of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA), served the search warrant on Dennis Pagoya Cosep.
Lao said Cosep was considered a high-value target by the Davao City Police Office (DCPO).
Seized during the operation were five small sachets of shabu, empty sachets with residue and drug paraphernalia. The apprehended suspect and the pieces of evidence are now under the custody of Talomo police for proper disposition.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange