An alleged owner of a drug den was arrested by operatives of the Talomo Police Precinct in an operation conducted in Matina Gravahan, Barangay Matina Crossing, Talomo District on Friday.
Talomo police officers, led by station commander Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, together with the agents of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA), served the search warrant on Dennis Pagoya Cosep.
Lao said Cosep was considered a high-value target by the Davao City Police Office (DCPO).
Seized during the operation were five small sachets of shabu, empty sachets with residue and drug paraphernalia. The apprehended suspect and the pieces of evidence are now under the custody of Talomo police for proper disposition.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021