Two persons were arrested after being found in possession of suspected shabu while they were passing through the Task Force Davao checkpoint in Barangay Lasang, Bunawan district around 11:30 a.m., Sunday.
Col. Nolasco Mempin, commander of Task Force Davao, identified the suspects to TIMES as Napoleon A. Cresencio, 23, single; and Julius P. Ombao, 22, both residents of Purok 8, Barangay Tibungco, Bunawan.
Mempin said the Task Force Group Lawin, led by CAA II Ricardo Bitol, arrested the two while conducting checkpoint operations.
He said they intercepted from their possession one sachet containing white crystalline substance believed to shabu, weighing more or less 0.03 grams with an estimated street value of P3,000.
The said suspect was on board a red Suzuki Smash motorcycle with temporary plate number, LD 34992, driven by Cresencio. The suspects came from Panabo City.
The suspect and item were turned over to PO3 Rey Alboro of the Bunawan Police Precinct for proper disposition and appropriate action. The transfer of custody was witnessed by Kagawad Rey Joven of Barangay Lasang.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange