The SSS is intensifying its campaign in identifying erring employers with its Run After Contribution Evaders (RACE) program.
Greta Fe Quayle, SSS account officer, said eight companies in the city have been identified to have skirted the law with regards to the employee contribution to the agency.
These are companies that do not report the exact number of employees, cut off contribution ceiling for employees to lessen obligation, as well as committing late remittance, under-remittance, and non-remittance.
Quayle also reported that they have also identified delinquent employees in Davao which were given specific actions.
The SSS provides a 30-day grace period to the identified evaders issued with subpoena to address the complaints.
Failure to do so may lead to a criminal charge of up to six years imprisonment plus the corresponding penalty.
The RACE program will also be part of the launching of the Sulit sa SSS campaign which will be launched on July 16-17, 2018.
SSS President and CEO Emmanuel F. Dooc will lead the on-site inspection in Magsaysay Park during the two-day campaign launch.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence