The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) is hopeful that they will grab the top spot again as the best city police office in the whole country.
City police director Sr. Supt. Alexander Tagum in an interview with reporters yesterday, said that one team from Camp Crame were here on July 12 to validate the DCPO for the selection of the best of the best for the 117th PNP anniversary.
“For now, they are choosing among the three, one from Luzon (Angeles City), and in Mindanao (Iligan City Police Office), and for now the DCPO is competing to prove that we are worthy because it was considered as the best city police office for January 2017 to April 2018,” Tagum said.
But Tagum said being recognized in the shortlist is already an honor.
“Although we might not be the best but we are doing the very best,” he said.
The DCPO Civil Disturbance Management (CDM) team presented to the validating team on how they respond to protest rallies and demolitions.
The validating team also visited some of the 12 police precincts in the city to observe and assess their performance.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange