With aims for a bigger and grander Kadayawan, more events are expected to be launched in this year’s festival for the first time. One of these is the Cosplay Kadayawan which will center on the Philippine Eagle as this year’s theme.
The program may be joined by students, professionals, and others. Cosplayers may join individually, by threes or by fives.
There will be no limit on the size and design of the costume as long as it represents the Philippine Eagle.
Festival director Renato Gatchalian said the cosplay event is an initiative which will showcase the beauty of Davao with the participation of the young and young-at-hearts.
The top three winners will be chosen. Although still to be confirmed, Gatchalian promises that huge prizes will be at stake.
The cosplay event is expected to go on for years with different themes for the succeeding years.
Gatchalian encourages everyone to take part in the history by joining the first ever Cosplay Kadayawan.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus