With aims for a bigger and grander Kadayawan, more events are expected to be launched in this year’s festival for the first time. One of these is the Cosplay Kadayawan which will center on the Philippine Eagle as this year’s theme.
The program may be joined by students, professionals, and others. Cosplayers may join individually, by threes or by fives.
There will be no limit on the size and design of the costume as long as it represents the Philippine Eagle.
Festival director Renato Gatchalian said the cosplay event is an initiative which will showcase the beauty of Davao with the participation of the young and young-at-hearts.
The top three winners will be chosen. Although still to be confirmed, Gatchalian promises that huge prizes will be at stake.
The cosplay event is expected to go on for years with different themes for the succeeding years.
Gatchalian encourages everyone to take part in the history by joining the first ever Cosplay Kadayawan.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat