A 17-year-old was apprehended by the elements of Talomo police during a buy-bust operation at Katalungan corner Kadayawan streets, NHA-Bangkal around 9:30 p.m. on Monday.
Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Precinct, identified him only as alias John, student and a resident of the area.
Lao said the suspect was arrested after handing one self-sealing cellophane containing suspected dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops in exchange for P500 to a police officer who posed as poseur buyer.
Also seized from his possession were another two transparent cellophane containing dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, P700 and one unit Huawei mobile phone.
The suspect is now detained awaiting a charge to be filed against him.
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB