A 17-year-old was apprehended by the elements of Talomo police during a buy-bust operation at Katalungan corner Kadayawan streets, NHA-Bangkal around 9:30 p.m. on Monday.
Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Precinct, identified him only as alias John, student and a resident of the area.
Lao said the suspect was arrested after handing one self-sealing cellophane containing suspected dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops in exchange for P500 to a police officer who posed as poseur buyer.
Also seized from his possession were another two transparent cellophane containing dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, P700 and one unit Huawei mobile phone.
The suspect is now detained awaiting a charge to be filed against him.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories