A 17-year-old was apprehended by the elements of Talomo police during a buy-bust operation at Katalungan corner Kadayawan streets, NHA-Bangkal around 9:30 p.m. on Monday.
Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Precinct, identified him only as alias John, student and a resident of the area.
Lao said the suspect was arrested after handing one self-sealing cellophane containing suspected dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops in exchange for P500 to a police officer who posed as poseur buyer.
Also seized from his possession were another two transparent cellophane containing dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, P700 and one unit Huawei mobile phone.
The suspect is now detained awaiting a charge to be filed against him.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission