A 17-year-old was apprehended by the elements of Talomo police during a buy-bust operation at Katalungan corner Kadayawan streets, NHA-Bangkal around 9:30 p.m. on Monday.
Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Precinct, identified him only as alias John, student and a resident of the area.
Lao said the suspect was arrested after handing one self-sealing cellophane containing suspected dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops in exchange for P500 to a police officer who posed as poseur buyer.
Also seized from his possession were another two transparent cellophane containing dried marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, P700 and one unit Huawei mobile phone.
The suspect is now detained awaiting a charge to be filed against him.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF