Police are still untangling the mystery behind the killing of a Davao del Norte barangay councilor on Saturday morning.
Chief Insp Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of PRO XI identified the victim as Jeramil Andoyo Dinolan, 38, married, and barangay councilor of San Jose in Sto. Tomas town.
The victim was on his way home riding a motorcycle when unidentified assailant’s attacked him in Purok 3 of San Jose at 10:30 a.m. Friday.
He sustained a gunshot wound on his breast.
The victim was rushed to Metropolitan Polymedic Community Hospital (MPCH) in Barangay Tibal-og in Santo Tomas for immediate medical treatment. However, he was declared dead on arrival by the attending physician.
A manhunt operation is still being conducted by the police for the possible apprehension of the fleeing suspect/s.
The body of the victim now lies at Copreros funeral parlor in Feeder Road 3 of said town.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories