Police are still untangling the mystery behind the killing of a Davao del Norte barangay councilor on Saturday morning.
Chief Insp Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of PRO XI identified the victim as Jeramil Andoyo Dinolan, 38, married, and barangay councilor of San Jose in Sto. Tomas town.
The victim was on his way home riding a motorcycle when unidentified assailant’s attacked him in Purok 3 of San Jose at 10:30 a.m. Friday.
He sustained a gunshot wound on his breast.
The victim was rushed to Metropolitan Polymedic Community Hospital (MPCH) in Barangay Tibal-og in Santo Tomas for immediate medical treatment. However, he was declared dead on arrival by the attending physician.
A manhunt operation is still being conducted by the police for the possible apprehension of the fleeing suspect/s.
The body of the victim now lies at Copreros funeral parlor in Feeder Road 3 of said town.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange