Police are still untangling the mystery behind the killing of a Davao del Norte barangay councilor on Saturday morning.
Chief Insp Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of PRO XI identified the victim as Jeramil Andoyo Dinolan, 38, married, and barangay councilor of San Jose in Sto. Tomas town.
The victim was on his way home riding a motorcycle when unidentified assailant’s attacked him in Purok 3 of San Jose at 10:30 a.m. Friday.
He sustained a gunshot wound on his breast.
The victim was rushed to Metropolitan Polymedic Community Hospital (MPCH) in Barangay Tibal-og in Santo Tomas for immediate medical treatment. However, he was declared dead on arrival by the attending physician.
A manhunt operation is still being conducted by the police for the possible apprehension of the fleeing suspect/s.
The body of the victim now lies at Copreros funeral parlor in Feeder Road 3 of said town.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission