The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) 11 said only 262 students in Davao region were granted with scholarships under the Student Financial Assistance Program (StuFAP) for school year 2018.
The Commission made the announcement on its official Facebook page over the weekend.
According to the CHED, there were 3,800 students in the region who applied for the scholarship.
“Our Office has already notified the approved grantees/ scholars via texts and calls,” the CHED said.
Scholars and grantees were advised to visit the CHED office in Bo. Obrero to get their Notice of Award and orientation starting July 9.
The names of those who seek educational assistance have also been forwarded to each of the congressional districts, the CHED said.
“For other scholarship applicants, we have already forwarded their names to our congressional districts for further assistance,” the CHED said.
However, the agency said it would not post the results online as it was against the Data Privacy Act, or Republic Act 10173.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF