A big-time drug pusher, listed as number two in the regional drug watchlist, was arrested by agents of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI in a buy-bust operation in Tagum City, Davao del Norte on Saturday.
Antonio Rivera, PDEA XI director, identified the suspect as Juvy Ann Tangaro of Barangay Madaum, Tagum.
Rivera said Tangaro was arrested after handing over a sachet of shabu to an undercover cop in exchange for money.
Confiscated from her position were about 25 grams of shabu with a street value of P170,000.
Tangaro is now detained at the PDEA XI pending the filing of drug case before the court.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories