A big-time drug pusher, listed as number two in the regional drug watchlist, was arrested by agents of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI in a buy-bust operation in Tagum City, Davao del Norte on Saturday.
Antonio Rivera, PDEA XI director, identified the suspect as Juvy Ann Tangaro of Barangay Madaum, Tagum.
Rivera said Tangaro was arrested after handing over a sachet of shabu to an undercover cop in exchange for money.
Confiscated from her position were about 25 grams of shabu with a street value of P170,000.
Tangaro is now detained at the PDEA XI pending the filing of drug case before the court.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission