The Consulate General of Indonesia in Davao City will stage the second food expo in Abreeza mall by the end of the month.
Indonesian Consul General Berlian Napitupulu said the Indonesian Food and Beverage Expo (IFBE) would be conducted from June 29 to July 1 featuring exhibitors from their country.
The event will also showcase their music and cultural performances and tourism promotion.
“This expo will showcase Indonesia’s potential food & beverage for export quality products,” Napitupulu said.
The IFBE, in collaboration with Abreeza, is supported by the city government, Department of Trade and Industry and Department of Tourism. It was first conducted at the House of Indonesia in Juna Subdivision in March last year.
The first IFBE was participated by 18 exhibitors.
Napitupulu said they will also conduct a business matching between the Indonesian and local companies on June 28 at the Marco Polo Davao hotel.
The Consulate General of Indonesia in Davao City is also boosting its efforts to strengthen trade exchanges to sustain the sea connectivity from Davao City to Bitung in Indonesia.
The sea connectivity was first serviced by Asian Marine Transport Corp. when it was launched on April 30. In October last year, Indonesia-based vessel operated by shipping company KM Gloria 28 started servicing the route.
KM Gloria 28 used conventional cargo ship in the route from Bitung to Tahuna in Indonesia up to Davao City, particularly at Sta. Ana Wharf. The company’s vessel can carry a dozen 20-footer container vans.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories