The Consulate General of Indonesia in Davao City will stage the second food expo in Abreeza mall by the end of the month.
Indonesian Consul General Berlian Napitupulu said the Indonesian Food and Beverage Expo (IFBE) would be conducted from June 29 to July 1 featuring exhibitors from their country.
The event will also showcase their music and cultural performances and tourism promotion.
“This expo will showcase Indonesia’s potential food & beverage for export quality products,” Napitupulu said.
The IFBE, in collaboration with Abreeza, is supported by the city government, Department of Trade and Industry and Department of Tourism. It was first conducted at the House of Indonesia in Juna Subdivision in March last year.
The first IFBE was participated by 18 exhibitors.
Napitupulu said they will also conduct a business matching between the Indonesian and local companies on June 28 at the Marco Polo Davao hotel.
The Consulate General of Indonesia in Davao City is also boosting its efforts to strengthen trade exchanges to sustain the sea connectivity from Davao City to Bitung in Indonesia.
The sea connectivity was first serviced by Asian Marine Transport Corp. when it was launched on April 30. In October last year, Indonesia-based vessel operated by shipping company KM Gloria 28 started servicing the route.
KM Gloria 28 used conventional cargo ship in the route from Bitung to Tahuna in Indonesia up to Davao City, particularly at Sta. Ana Wharf. The company’s vessel can carry a dozen 20-footer container vans.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission