The Consulate General of Indonesia in Davao City will stage the second food expo in Abreeza mall by the end of the month.
Indonesian Consul General Berlian Napitupulu said the Indonesian Food and Beverage Expo (IFBE) would be conducted from June 29 to July 1 featuring exhibitors from their country.
The event will also showcase their music and cultural performances and tourism promotion.
“This expo will showcase Indonesia’s potential food & beverage for export quality products,” Napitupulu said.
The IFBE, in collaboration with Abreeza, is supported by the city government, Department of Trade and Industry and Department of Tourism. It was first conducted at the House of Indonesia in Juna Subdivision in March last year.
The first IFBE was participated by 18 exhibitors.
Napitupulu said they will also conduct a business matching between the Indonesian and local companies on June 28 at the Marco Polo Davao hotel.
The Consulate General of Indonesia in Davao City is also boosting its efforts to strengthen trade exchanges to sustain the sea connectivity from Davao City to Bitung in Indonesia.
The sea connectivity was first serviced by Asian Marine Transport Corp. when it was launched on April 30. In October last year, Indonesia-based vessel operated by shipping company KM Gloria 28 started servicing the route.
KM Gloria 28 used conventional cargo ship in the route from Bitung to Tahuna in Indonesia up to Davao City, particularly at Sta. Ana Wharf. The company’s vessel can carry a dozen 20-footer container vans.
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment