Davao City – Team Centurions Davao was one of the 15 teams which took part in the recent Kadayawan National Airsoft tournament last August 17 and 18 at the Amiya Resort and Residences, Lippy Road in Puan.
Competing in various airsoft game plays, Centurions Davao dazzled with other contenders which took part in the two-day contest which had entries from Davao City and its nearby provinces.
Members of team Centurions Davao which saw action are Edwin C. Dujali, Nobeto H. Nobleza, Beau Benedick B. Costales, Lex Marion E. Bataller, Johnny T. Co Jr., John Paul J. De Joya, Chris I. Librando, Eduardo R. De Los Reyes Jr., Randolph Anthony P. Reyes, Edgar Allan Tidoy, Joel T. Agag, Mark A. De Vera, Alexis Ryan E. Bataller, Kurt Patrick C. Bulay, Wilfredo G. Vistal,Jr., Von Ryan O. Dano Alvin F. Alcantara, Gilbert R. Logroño, Kim Libranilla, Rodolfo C. Enot,Jr., Alberto Baliota, Emmanuel S. Lanado,Jr., Alan A. Molina, Joel T. Bacarinas, Cris P. Caiña, Ray Romeo P. Sabio, Gerald Ray F. Dangallo, Ronald Alcantara, Percival Nicolas Cadayona, German Corral, Joseph APD, Jimson and Boboy, Lord Rowland Diaz and Dece June S. Cabiling.
“It was a fun-filled activity for airsoft enthusiasts as we celebrated the annual Kadayawan festival,” Lord Rowland Diaz said.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach